Please review the following checklist and make sure all the items pertaining to your child have been completed. IF YOUR CHILD IS MISSING ANY OF THE REQUIRED ITEMS THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ON REGISTRATION DAY!!
Note – Grade 9 students will be able to pay the Registration Fees and fill out the online forms through School Cash Online beginning July 31st. All other grades will have access to do this as of July 9th.
Required for All Students:
- Paper Form – Complete the Purple Student Verification Form from your package and bring it with you to registration.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS THROUGH CASH ONLINE (Account set up instructions on back of sheet):
- Required for All Students – Pay the Student Registration Fee
- Required for All Students – Informed Consent Permission Form for Intramurals
- Required for All Students – Student Image, Video or Voice Recording Incl. Media Use Consent Form
- Bus Eligible Students Only – STSWR […]
Grad Parents: Due to construction we are asking that able bodied parents park distance from the entrance and leave the close spots for those Grandparents and special needs. There is an entrance off of Bloomington Drive off Chessefactory. Please carpool if possible.
Thank you for your support
Report cards will be available for pick up from July 5 to 19th. Office hours are 7:30 – 3 and closed Friday. The school is closed from July 20th and will reopen August 20th. We encourage all families to pick up their report card package which included the registration package for next year. The SIS and encompass portals are closed for the summer.
The used uniform sale will take place on Tuesday June 26th from 4 – 6 pm. All pieces are $10 each, cash only.
A vision becomes a reality and we celebrate Doyle style. Thanks to everyone involved in this process but especially Ms. McNab and her ever dedication to this project.