Hello Grade 12 Students,
After reviewing the results of the grade 12 memory book survey that was sent out a few weeks ago, we are excited to be moving forward with the design process of the book.
As we have explained, we are working on creating a memory book to encapsulate all that our class has achieved over the past 4 years. For this to be a success, we need your help!
We kindly ask that you complete the following tasks:
- Please follow the link below and fill out the survey, letting us know your favourite memory of highschool and goals for the coming years. In the survey, you also have the option to vote for “most likely to” and “best” awards. Click Here to Complete
- We would also like to include your photos from events, trips, class, sports, and clubs in the book. Please email photos you would like to include to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit grad photos:
- Send one individual grad photo of yourself to be included on your personal feature page (Could be school photo, but doesn’t have to be)
- Send as many photos of sports/events/highschool experience as you would like
- In the subject line of your email write “Photos for Grad Book-Topic” Example: “Photos for Grad Book-Sports”
We ask that you submit your survey and photos as soon as possible. We will share details regarding when the book will be available for purchase on Cash Online (towards the end of June). At this time, the anticipated cost is between $10-$15, and we are aiming to have the book ready for when you pick up your diploma in October. We thank you in advance for your contributions, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Ally, Alessia, Alex