Monsignor Doyle is committed to helping those in need in our community, through our Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive.
The food drive will run from September 27th till Oct 5th
Students are encouraged to bring in non-perishable food items such as:
- Canned tuna, salmon, canned meat like ham or turkey
- Pasta and sauce, rice, canned beans in sauce
- Jam honey and peanut butter, pancake mix and pancake syrup
- Fruit juice, cranberry sauce, cereal
- Shampoo, hand soap and toothpaste
Students can bring items to their first period class for collection or families can drop off donations in the boxes at the display in front of the Chapel.
Thank you for your support