The information below is meant to help parents and students make informed choices. Please feel free to contact the guidance staff if you have any more questions.
2017-18 Course Offerings Summary Form – CLICK HERE
Current Grade 12 Students,
- If you have applied to college and/or university you cannot choose courses at secondary school.
- If you wish to return, please come to Guidance to pick up a course selection form (to be completed, signed by a parent or guardian and returned to Guidance). Input your options into career cruising by March 2018
- What you need to Graduate
- Which pathway is right for you? Apprenticeship, Community Living, College, University, Workplace?
- Course Selection Powerpoint Presentations
- Thinking Co-op? – Click here to find out all your options!
- Co-op applications are available in Guidance and are due March 3rd with your Course Selection
The 2017-2018 Monsignor Doyle Course Calendar can be found on Career Cruising.
Click HERE to review it.
Both online registration and a signed paper copy of your Course Selections need to be done and handed to your semester 2 teacher by March 3rd, 2017.
Need a course Selection Sheet?
Complete your online Course Selections here
Instructions for Career Cruising Course Selection