The information below is meant to help parents and students make informed choices. Please feel free to contact the guidance staff if you have any more questions.
2018-19 Course Offerings Summary Form – CLICK HERE
Current Grade 12 Students:
- If you have applied to college and/or university you cannot choose courses at secondary school.
- If you wish to return for an additional semester, please come to Guidance to pick up a course selection form (to be completed, signed by a parent or guardian and returned to Guidance). Course selections will be due by March 2, 2018 to guidance.
- What you need to Graduate
- Which pathway is right for you? Apprenticeship, Community Living, College, University, Workplace?
- Course Selection Powerpoint Presentations
- Thinking Co-op? – Click here to find out all your options!
- Co-op applications are available in Guidance and are due March 2nd with your Course Selection
The 2018-2019 Monsignor Doyle Course Calendar can be found here.
Click HERE to review it.
Need a course Selection Sheet?
Complete your online Course Selections by choosing the myBlueprint icon below.
To watch a video to show you how to complete course selections using myBlueprint, click the thumbnail below.