Just a reminder that starting Thursday, September 17th:
- Students in Cohort A will be attending class face-to-face from 8:35 am – 11:05 am. Buses will depart the school at 11:15 am.
- Students in Cohort B, will stay at home and work asynchronously in the morning.
- All Students (Cohort A & B) will be logging into their Period 1 class for their synchronous learning at 1:00 pm.
- Students cannot enter the building before 8:15 am and must go directly to their class. Staff will be out in the halls to help students find their morning class.
- Students will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the school.
- All students, except students taking Phys Ed, must be in full uniform. Students taking Phys. Ed must come in their gym clothes. There is no access to change rooms.