From the Administration Team at Monsignor Doyle regarding this upcoming quad!
TIPS for Success:
- Students are expected to check their school email EVERY DAY. Students will only see their teachers in person for 4-5 days out of 20 days, so it’s important that they check their email.
- Students are expected to check the online classroom EVERY DAY! CLASSES ARE USING EITHER D2L OR GOOGLE CLASSROOM for their course site and this is where all announcements, course content, and assessments will be.
- Students are expected to be engaged in schoolwork/learning ALL day from 8:30am-3:30pm (minus travel time and lunch). Scheduling non-school related events during school hours means they will miss lessons etc. and this could lead to gaps in their learning. As well, any time a student is not in class (face to face or online) a parent/guardian MUST call the school to excuse their absence.
- Synchronous classes are ONLINE with BOTH cohorts, so students are expected to be in the TEAMS MEETING promptly at 1:00pm! The LINK to the online class can be found in their online classroom which will be available on Monday, November 16th. In most, if not all cases, this link will work every time you need to access that class’s meeting.
- Students are required to wear the uniform properly EVERY time they are in the school for face-to-face learning. If a student is in a physical education class, they are to dress appropriately for both indoor and outdoor activities.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher, guidance counselor, or administrator. All email addresses are located