One of Monsignor Doyle’s main priorities is the safety of our students. Here you will find many documents and tools to help with protecting those within our halls.
Websites and Resources
- Cyber Bullying RAP SHEET – Waterloo Region Crime Prevention Council
- Teens Against Bullying
- Bullying Canada
- Bully B’ware
- BULLYING ENDS HERE – Constable Tad Milmine is originally from Cambridge, and is now an RCMP officer who is gay and tells his story.
- And Words can Hurt Forever: How to protect Adolescents from bullying, harassment, and emotional violence. James Carbarino and Ellen deLara. Free Press, 2002.
- Don’t Pick on Me: How to Handle Bullying. Rosemary Stones, Pembrooke.
- The Bully, the Bullied, and the Bystander. Barbara Coloroso. Harper Collins, 2002.