Please review the following checklist and make sure all the items pertaining to your child have been completed. IF YOUR CHILD IS MISSING ANY OF THE REQUIRED ITEMS THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ON REGISTRATION DAY!!
Note – Grade 9 students will be able to pay the Registration Fees and fill out the online forms through School Cash Online beginning July 31st. All other grades will have access to do this as of July 9th.
Required for All Students:
- Paper Form – Complete the Purple Student Verification Form from your package and bring it with you to registration.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS THROUGH CASH ONLINE (Account set up instructions on back of sheet):
- Required for All Students – Pay the Student Registration Fee
- Required for All Students – Informed Consent Permission Form for Intramurals
- Required for All Students – Student Image, Video or Voice Recording Incl. Media Use Consent Form
- Bus Eligible Students Only – STSWR – Do Not Ride Form if you are opting out of student transportation
- 10 to Gr. 12 Students Only – Parent Consent Form for Experiential Learning Trips
- 12 Students Only – Post-Secondary Institutions Disclosure of Information Consent Form
- 9 and New Students Only – Responsible Use of Technology & Electronic Data Access Form
- Required for students with serious or life threatening conditions – Critical Medical Alert Form
- Review Only, no signature required – Review the Violence Threat Risk Assessment Pamphlet
- Review Only, no signature required – Review the Student Personal Information Collection/Use/Disclosure Notice
****Add these items to your cart in Cash Online, check out and PRINT YOUR RECEIPT. All items completed will be listed on your receipt. Please bring it to Registration Day!****
Not registered for Cash Online? Follow these steps to get started!
Step 1: Go to https://wcdsb.schoolcashonline.com or click the School Cash link found at the top right hand corner on our school website.
Step 2: Register by selecting “Get Started Today” and follow the steps.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email. Open and select the login link to verify your account.
Step 4: You can then proceed to add your student to your account. You will need to use the student’s LEGAL NAME (STUDENT NUMBER is optional, leave blank if you don’t know it). Make sure you are using the full legal name of the student, it should match the name on your report card.